WORKSHOP: “RENEWABLE ENERGY INVESTMENTS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AND BEYOND”
30 October 2017 – Milan, Italy
Jointly organized by Elettricità Futura and RES4MED
in cooperation with Assolombarda
Milan, October 30th 2017
Assolombarda | Via Chiaravalle, 8
With the significant development of new renewable energy installations that took place in Italy during the past few years, our country’s electric enterprises hold a rather unique know-how and are experienced enough to face the challenge of internationalisation.
Elettricità Futura, Italy’s main national Association in the electricity sector, presents itself as able to facilitate this process within a system that involves both the big utilities and the SMEs specialised in energy production, the main focus, and in providing services and technical support.
- identifying the present opportunities in the segment of renewable energy sources in the North Africa region, especially in Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria;
- discussing the difficulties encountered up to now for internationalisation initiatives in such geographical area;
- present success case studies and possible new concrete projects which would also be of interest to SMEs;
- explore the different existing financing sources, both on a national and international level;
- favour dialogue and mutual awareness of the various stakeholders involved, from institutions to the world of enterprises up to the financing sector.
With this event, Elettricità Futura launched a new line of services for its partners, with the aim to become a reference point for enterprises in the electricity sector even on this subject matter.