WORKSHOP: “RENEWABLE ENERGY INVESTMENTS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AND BEYOND”
30 October 2017 – Milan, Italy
Jointly organized by Elettricità Futura and RES4MED
in cooperation with Assolombarda
Milan, October 30th 2017
Assolombarda | Via Chiaravalle, 8
With the significant development of new renewable energy installations that took place in Italy during the past few years, our country’s electric enterprises hold a rather unique know-how and are experienced enough to face the challenge of internationalisation.
Elettricità Futura, Italy’s main national Association in the electricity sector, presents itself as able to facilitate this process within a system that involves both the big utilities and the SMEs specialised in energy production, the main focus, and in providing services and technical support.
- identifying the present opportunities in the segment of renewable energy sources in the North Africa region, especially in Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria;
- discussing the difficulties encountered up to now for internationalisation initiatives in such geographical area;
- present success case studies and possible new concrete projects which would also be of interest to SMEs;
- explore the different existing financing sources, both on a national and international level;
- favour dialogue and mutual awareness of the various stakeholders involved, from institutions to the world of enterprises up to the financing sector.
With this event, Elettricità Futura launches a new line of services for its partners, with the aim to become a reference point for enterprises in the electricity sector even on this subject matter.
Workshop agenda with topics of discussion available here.
For more information on the program, the logistics and how to participate to the workshop go over Elettricità Futura website event page.